LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $25 million Powerball jackpot for the drawing held on Wednesday, June 17.
That means the next Powerball drawing on Wednesday, June 24 will be worth $33 million with a cash option of $25.9 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for June 20: 10-31-41-63-67
The Red Powerball Power Number: 5
The Power Play Number: 3
Powerball winners for June 20:
· One player matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. That ticket was sold in California.
· However, that player did not play the Power Play option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
· In Michigan, two tickets sold won $50,000 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 435,285 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 13,686 tickets sold won at least $4.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, June 23 with an estimated jackpot of $35 million and a cash option of $27.3 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, June 24 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $8.3 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $115,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last player from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $70 million playing Powerball in February. With her winnings, Davis said she planned to buy a new house and car.
And while she was a lucky winner, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Credit: Source link