LANSING, MI – The Powerball jackpot continues to grow as there was no winner of the $115 million jackpot for the drawing held on Wednesday, May 27.
That means the next Powerball drawing on Saturday, May 30 will be worth $125 million with a cash option of $100.4 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for May 27: 38-58-59-64-68
The Red Powerball Power Number: 21
The Power Play Number: 3
Powerball winners for May 27:
· Along with no grand prize winner, no one matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million.
· In Michigan, three tickets sold won $300 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 432,122 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 13,396 tickets sold won at least $4.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Mega Millions drawing is Friday, May 29 with an estimated jackpot of $336 million and a cash option of $265.6 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Saturday, May 30 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $6.15 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Thursday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $110,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last players from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot were a couple from Suttons Bay who came forward to claim an $80 million Powerball win. That couple plans on using the money to support their family of seven kids and 21 grandkids.
And while they were lucky winners, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Credit: Source link