MIDDLETOWN, PA — Pennsylvania Lottery Scratch-Off winners claimed $244,133,012 million in prizes during May, including two top prizes worth $3 million. One of those top prizes was split by two players – one from York County and the other from Adams County. The other was claimed by a player from Dauphin County. Additionally, there were four top prizes worth $1 million claimed in May by players from Erie, Northumberland, Armstrong and Berks counties.
Congratulations to the retailers who earned a $10,000 bonus for selling the $3 million-winning tickets, and to the retailers who earned a $5,000 bonus for selling the winning Scratch-Off tickets worth $1 million. They are:
- Turkey Hill, 300 Frederick St., Hanover, York County ($10,000 bonus);
- Quick In and Out Inc., 4617 Locust Lane, Harrisburg, Dauphin County ($10,000 bonus);
- Corry Beverage, 102 W. Main St., Corry, Erie County ($5,000 bonus);
- Sprankle’s Neighborhood Market, 117 3rd St., Leechburg, Armstrong County ($5,000 bonus);
- Friendly Choice Food Mart, 517 E. Sunbury St., Shamokin, Northumberland County ($5,000 bonus); and
- Redner’s Warehouse Markets, 3205 N. 5th St. Highway, Reading, Berks County ($5,000 bonus).
Across Pennsylvania, other big prizes claimed during May included:
- Four prizes of $300,000;
- Two prizes of $125,000; and
- Nine prizes of $100,000.
The monthly winner list is posted in the Winners section of palottery.com. Not included on that list are the many Scratch-Off players who won prizes of less than $1,000.
Scratch-Off games currently offer prizes ranging from a free ticket to $3 million. Before playing any game, players should read and understand the rules, remaining prizes and specific chances of winning at palottery.com. Check tickets promptly and immediately claim winnings. Prizes expire one year from a Scratch-Off game’s end-sale date, which is posted on palottery.com.
The overall chances of winning any prize, printed on the back of each ticket, is stated across all tickets produced in a game, not by consecutive tickets sold per pack. Random distribution ensures the Pennsylvania Lottery and retailers do not know where winning tickets will be sold.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.
Credit: Source link