LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $26 million Mega Millions jackpot for the drawing held on Friday, June 19.
That means the drawing on Tuesday, June 23 will be worth $35 million with a cash option of $27.3 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for June 19: 11-34-36-52-66
The Gold Mega Ball: 7
The Megaplier: 2
Mega Millions winners for June 19:
· While there was no grand prize winner, one player matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. That ticket was sold in New York.
· That player did not play the Megaplier option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
· In Michigan, one ticket sold won $1,000 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 214,078 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 8,015 tickets sold won at least $4 in the drawing.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Powerball drawing is Saturday night, June 20 with an estimated jackpot of $25 million and a cash option of $19.8 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is also Saturday night, June 20 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $7.95 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Saturday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $110,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last player from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $70 million playing Powerball in February. With her winnings, Davis said she planned to buy a new house and car.
And while she was a lucky winner, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Credit: Source link