MONTRÉAL, June 18, 2020 /CNW Telbec/ – Winning two jackpots in 10 years is the amazing story of Mauricie resident Michel Bordeleau. This time, Michel snagged $15,000,000 in the June 16 Lotto Max draw, while in 2010, he was one of 11 winners of a $25,000,000 jackpot, courtesy of the same lottery game. At that time, he received a cheque for $2,500,000.
- Annie Bordeleau
- Michel Bordeleau
- Sonia Bordeleau
- Stephane Bordeleau
- Jeannine Veillette
- It was the day after the Lotto Max draw on June 16 that Michel found out he’d won. He checked his ticket several times with the help of his wife before coming to the realization that he had the winning numbers.
- Michel immediately called the retailer to tell him the good news, even before going there to check his ticket.
- “I stood there frozen when I realized I was winning for a second time, it’s just unbelievable!” the lucky winner recalled.
- The multimillionaire says he plans to share the jackpot with his family, his wife and three children.
- Seeing as Michel bought his winning ticket at the same place 10 years ago, this is the second time that the retailer receives a whopping commission.
Loto-Québec’s mission is to responsibly and efficiently manage games of chance in a controlled and measured fashion in the interest of all Quebecers. Entertainment is at the heart of its activities. In 2019, Loto-Québec paid out 88 prizes of $1 million or more. The Gagnant à vie and Grande Vie lotteries have provided 23 lucky winners with a lifetime annuity. Major prize winners are listed on the Winners page of the Lotteries website.
Lotteries site loteries.lotoquebec.com/en/home
View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/June2020/18/c8075.html
Source: Patrice Lavoie, Corporate Director, Media and Public Affairs, Loto-Québec and its subsidiaries, 514-499-5130, email@example.com, twitter.com/patricelavoie; For more information: Marisol Schnorr, Head of Media and Public Affairs, Loto-Québec and its subsidiaries, 514-499-8691, firstname.lastname@example.orgCopyright CNW Group 2020
Credit: Source link